Neurological Testing, Evaluation, and Treatment
Consultants in Neurology, LTD., is dedicated to serving the neurological testing and treatment needs of our patients in Lake County and Cook County, Illinois. Our main office is located in Northbrook, Illinois. Our mission is to provide expert care while treating each patient and family with dignity and respect, and meeting the medical-neurological needs of the communities we serve.
Our board-certified neurologists are highly trained in the evaluation and treatment of diseases affecting the brain, spine, nerves and muscles, including:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's disease
- Headaches and migraines
- Stroke and TIA
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sleep disorders
- Balance disorders
- Most other neurological problems
Additionally, we offer the following specialty programs:
- The Dizziness and Balance Program for the diagnosis and treatment of dizziness and balance disorders (FAQ)
- Audiology program for hearing loss
- The Consultants in Neurology Sleep Laboratory for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
- Availability of a clinical psychologist on the premises
- Consultants in Neurology Multiple Sclerosis Center located in our Northbrook office for the treatment of and research into multiple sclerosis.
Neurological testing services are available including auditory testing, lumbar punctures, tensilon testing, EMG/NCV studies, EEG, evoked responses, sleep studies, and ENG.
Please ask us about clinical trial opportunities at Consultants in Neurology.
Dr. Neil Allen
Dr. Daniel Wynn
[view full bios]
Consultants in Neurology provides an active practice environment. In addition, the practice encourages and supports professional growth and development. We also encourage participation and leadership in clinical research and teaching activities. Experienced research coordinators and support staff, as well as individuals interested in starting a career in clinical research, are encouraged to discuss opportunities with our research staff. Please contact our office through the numbers listed below for more information.